The Infomed HF440 is the “All in One” device from Infomed for both CRRT and plasma therapies.
The HF440 offers the most complete range of treatments; all available with a full range of flows from baby to adult in high volume. Single needle blood access, as well as all anticoagulation methods are also available for all treatments, thus the HF440 perfectly meets all the hospital needs. The HF440 is easy to use thanks to its full touch screen interface, the record of data and the graphs for pressures and masses. Its low weight and small dimensions make it easy to move while the pre-assembled sets, scales system up to 40 kg and clear messages helps to reduce operators workload. HF 440 offers unique features such as automatic adjustment of predilution, rinsing by flush of the cascade filter (Dr Branger’s method), single needle blood access or CPFA treatment.
Infomed HF440 for ARF, CRRT, TPE & CPFA
- CVVH - Continuous haemofiltration combined pre and post dilution, CRRT
- HVVH - High volume haemofiltration up to 12 l/h of exchange flow, CRRT
- SCUF - Slow continuous ultrafiltration, CRRT
- CVVHDF - Continuous haemodiafiltration, CRRT
- Plasma exchange, TPE
- Haemoperfusion. HP
- Double filtration - Cascade filter rinsing by flush - returns patients plasma after toxin removal, DFPE
- CPFA - Coupled Plasma Filtration Adsorption - removes pro and anti mediators for sepsis treatment without albumin loss - CPFA
For all treatments
- Treatment kits including filter/membrane of your choice
- Paediatric kit
- No handling of waste, pump out system to drain for improved OH&S
- Inbuilt heater - range 30-40c
- Very low life cycle costs
- Display: The machine is controlled through a large 10.4 inch colour touchscreen.
- Up to 3,000 hours of treatments recorded
- Download treatment data to USB stick
- Possible connection to computer network
Infomed produces a complete range of devices, including both the machines and the associated disposable devices such as tubing sets, filters and sorbents, for both CRRT and plasma therapies. Each set of disposable and machine is validated together as a single device, thus offering a full guarantee for all products regarding quality, safety and performances.