Coaxial Micro-Stick Introducer Sets
Engineers designed the tip around enhancing the performance of the procedure.
Features & Benefits:
- Longer tip for a more gradual dilation of the vessel.
- New, sleeker tip design features a zero-clearance transition between sheath and dilator, allowing a smoother insertion into the vessel.
- Stiff version features a steel cannula inside the dilator, providing extra rigidity for accessing tough vessels.
- A choice of 4 and 5 French sheath sizes.
- Stiffer version available to ensure access into tough vessels.
21 Gauge Super Sharp Needle:
- Provides less traumatic insertion.
- Echogenic tip for higher visibility.
- Bevel indicator for confidence in bevel position.
- Echogenic and non-echogenic tips available.
Variety of .018 x 45cm Guide Wires:
- Nitinol or Steel wires.
- Radiopaque distal tip enhances visualisation.
- Curvature of floppy tip allows flexible ease into the vessel.
|Ordering Code||Nitinol Wire with Radiopaque Tip and Echogenic Needle|
|MR190421||4F MICRO-STICK INTRODUCER SET, WITH NITINOL WIRE|
|MR190521||5F MICRO-STICK INTRODUCER SET, WITH NITINOL WIRE|
|MR190411||4F MICRO-STICK STIFF INTRODUCER SET, WITH NITINOL WIRE|
|MR190511||5F MICRO-STICK STIFF INTRODUCER SET, WITH NITINOL WIRE|